AirAsia is celebrating its 13th Anniversary and offering tickets for only RM0.13 if you book today!
How time flies! It’s been 13 years since AirAsia was born and expanded rapidly throughout the region. If you plan to travel in January 2015, take advantage of the AirAsia’s Great 13th promotion with ticket prices starting from only RM0.13!
This offer is only valid if you book your flight between December 8th to December 14th of 2014. The applicable travel dates are from January 5th until June 30th, 2015.
Popular destinations which are currently on offering are Penang, Singapore, Kuching, Johor Bahru, Bangkok, Bali, Taipei, Perth, Osaka, Shanghai, Hangzhou and many more! That’s not the only offer available, there’s also a hotel+flight (including taxes) package selling for only RM339 per person.
As usual, there are some terms and conditions you have to comply with during this promo period:
- A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card.
- Fare includes fuel surcharges and airport taxes (except for selected airports where airport tax is collected at the point of departure).
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. Valid for new purchases only
- All fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only
- All taxes must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated
- Foreign fares are subjected to currency exchange rates
- Offer is subject to availability and AirAsia’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage
- No refunds are permitted after payment has been made
- Guests travelling need to provide all necessary travel documents (eg valid passport, visa where applicable etc) at the time of departure
- AirAsia reserves the right to deny guests from boarding without proper documentation
- Full payment shall be made upon booking
- Changes to flights and dates are permitted subject to change fees
- Changes to name are not permitted
Well, the RM0.13 price is essentially the base price of the ticket. Once you add all the taxes and surcharges which starts from RM34, you won’t get the RM0.13 as stated. Marketing gimmick? I think so.
Anyway, head to AirAsia’s website right now to book your flight!